Our school is committed to providing the best in proven technology that aids in the education of your children. “Technology for technology’s sake” has never been our mantra, rather, incorporating new technologies when the need arises, after evaluation and testing, and with sufficient training of teachers and students in place.
Our instructional technology strategy includes:
- Chromebooks for 3rd through 8th grade students
- iPads, chromebooks, and other tablets available for Kindergarten through second grade.
- An interactive whiteboard or projector in each classroom with a goal of an interactive white board in each home room by 2024-2025.
- Teacher screen-casting over Wi-Fi
- Apple Mac OSX computers for graphic designing
- High-speed color printers for special projects!