Our school has a chapter of the St. Vincent de Paul society, which includes men and women, boys and girls, who strive to grow spiritually by offering person-to-person service to individuals in need. They are part of an international society of friends united by a spirit of poverty, humility, and sharing, nourished by prayer and reflection.
Read more about the Society of St. Vincent de Paul on their website.
Learn more about the life of St. Vincent de Paul at catholic.org
Our Student Chapter supports the following outreaches:
- St. Martin’s Food Pantry in Gaithersburg
- Pennies for the Poor
- Sales for Souls in 3rd World Countries
- S.O.M.E. (So Others May Eat)
- Hats and Scarves for needy children
- Toy Drive for children of house fires
- Hurricane Emergency Response personal items