Tuition Information 2024-2025
Additional Educational Fees:
Pre-Kindergarten: 3 and 4 year-old options available:
Application and Registration Fees:
|Re-enrollment Student(s) Fee
|Enrollment Tuition Deposit(tuition pre-payment)
Tuition Assistance is available through the Archdiocese of Washington, State of Maryland (BOOST), private donors, and the Mother of God school budget. There are also generous tuition programs through Maryland State and Montgomery County for PreKindergarten Families.
The deadline for new and currently enrolled families to apply is February 16, 2024. Please go here to apply.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Late applications will not be considered for aid from the Archdiocese of Washington.
- Separate notifications of Mother of God School and Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance awards will be sent to families in March 2024
TADS Tuition Management Program
We offer the ability to pay tuition through the TADS Tuition Management Program. This will allow you to pay in full, or set up an installment plan that will work with your budget. Look for tuition payment options to be sent to you starting April 2024 via email.
IMPORTANT TUITION POLICIES:
- Families must notify the school in writing if a student is withdrawn from the school.
- Registered students who withdraw before June 1 will surrender their enrollment tuition deposit and re-enrollment fee.
- Registered students who withdraw after June 1 but before the first full day of school are responsible for 1/3 of the full tuition amount.
- Registered students who withdraw between the first day of school and December 15th are responsible for ½ of the full tuition amount.
- Registered students who withdraw after December 15th are responsible for the full tuition amount.
- Appeals may be made to the school President only for cases of job loss or moving residence more than 30 miles away.