Applications are now being accepted for the 2022-23 School Year. APPLY HERE
Tuition Information 2021-2022
Pre-Kindergarten 3’s and 4’s Program
|New Student Registration Fee (Tuition Prepayment) This amount will be credited toward your balance.||$200|
|Returning Student Registration Fee (Tuition Prepayment). This amount will be credited toward your balance.||$200|
|Eighth Grade – Graduation Fee||$150|
|Middle School – Chromebook Fee||$150|
Tuition Assistance is available through the Archdiocese of Washington, State of Maryland (BOOST), Private Donors, and school budget.
- The deadline for currently enrolled families to apply is Friday, December 3, 2021.
- The deadline for newly accepted families will be in early February, 2022.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Late applications will not be considered for aid from the Archdiocese of Washington.
- Notification of Archdiocesan financial awards will be sent to families in early March.
- Families will be notified of financial aid awards from Mother of God School in late April, and on a case by case basis while funds remain.
TADS Tuition Management Program
We offer the ability to pay tuition through the TADS Tuition Management Program. This will allow you to pay in full, or set up an installment plan that will work with your budget.
IMPORTANT TUITION POLICIES:
- Families must notify the school in writing if a student is withdrawn from the school.
- Registered students who withdraw before June 1 will surrender their registration fee.
- Registered students who withdraw after June 1 but before the first full day of school are responsible for 1/3 of the full tuition amount.
- Registered students who withdraw between the first day of school and December 15th are responsible for ½ of the full tuition amount.
- Registered students who withdraw after December 15th are responsible for the full tuition amount.
- Appeals may be made to the school President only for cases of job loss or moving residence more than 30 miles away.