The Mother of God School Board of Directors (MOG School Board) has full authority and responsibility for the management, operation and financial integrity of the school.
The Corporate Members are the six elected members comprising the Council of Mother of God Community, sponsors of the school. The Corporate Members have reserved powers pertaining to the legal, financial, sponsorship and ownership responsibilities of the corporation, and the mission statement of the school.
School Board Directors are appointed by the Corporate Members. The School Board Directors include:
- A representative of a local Catholic Parish
- A representative of the Home and School Association of MOG School.
- No fewer than five additional parents of children currently attending the school.
- Other members who are knowledgeable of the goals of Catholic education.
- No more than six corporate members.
There are to be at least 11 Directors and no more than 19 Directors at any given time.
The School Board normally meets at least eight times a year, usually on the second Wednesday of the month.
- Mr. Ed Durkin – Chairman
- Msgr. Robert Panke, Pastor of St. John Neumann Parish
- Mr. Hall Miller, President
- Mrs. Melissa Sloan, Principal
- Mrs. Suzanne Catucci, Development
- Mrs. Colleen Swaim, School Parent
- Mrs. Carine Kabwasa, School Parent
- Mr. Chris Staub, School Parent
- Mrs. Amanda Nelson, School Parent
- Mr. Terry Sheehan, Greater Community Member
- Ms. Denise Madaras, Greater Community Member
Ms. Michelle Iannacone, Greater Community Member
- Mr. Bob McCambridge, Council Member
- Mrs. Barbara Zwiesler, Council Member
- Mrs. Sheila Yoritomo, Council Member
- Mr. Doug Sharafinski, Council Member
- Mr. Mark Gargulinski, Council Member
- Mr. Rick McKinney, Council Member