The Mother of God School Board of Directors (MOG School Board) has full authority and responsibility for the management, operation and financial integrity of the school.
The Corporate Members are the six elected members comprising the Council of Mother of God Community, sponsors of the school. The Corporate Members have reserved powers pertaining to the legal, financial, sponsorship and ownership responsibilities of the corporation, and the mission statement of the school.
School Board Directors are appointed by the Corporate Members. The School Board Directors include:
- A representative of a local Catholic Parish
- A representative of the Home and School Association of MOG School.
- No fewer than five additional parents of children currently attending the school.
- Other members who are knowledgeable of the goals of Catholic education.
- No more than six corporate members.
There are to be at least 11 Directors and no more than 19 Directors at any given time.
The School Board normally meets at least eight times a year, usually on the second Wednesday of the month.
- Mr. John Farrell – Chairman
- Mr. Geoffrey Akame, School Parent
- Mr. Eli Ahiekpor, School Parent
- Mrs. Katherine Bielski, School Parent
- Mr. Ed Durkin, School Supporter
- Mrs. Dawn Glennon, Corporate Member
- Mrs. Nancy Hand, School Supporter
- Mrs. Francis Hunt, School Grandparent
- Mrs. Kathy Jones, School Supporter
- Mr. Skip Margo, School Supporter
- Mr. Bob McCambridge, Corporate Member
- Mr. Hall Miller, President/Principal
- Mrs. Lisa Nueslein, School Supporter
- Fr. Joseph Rogers, Pastor of St. John Neumann Parish
- Mrs. Glenda Rodriquez, School Parent
- Mrs. Dominique Seraphin, School Parent
- Mr. Tom Singer, Corporate Member
- Mr. Chris Staub, School Parent