Mother of God School Outperforms Blue Ribbon Schools
Your students are like family. Our teachers are committed to creating a nurturing atmosphere of mutual love and respect that fosters academic excellence. Out performance witnesses to their dedication to your child’s success.
Most notably our schools has:
- Small class sizes
- Low Student/Teacher ratio
- Staff with advanced degrees
- Remarkable student gains demonstrated.
- Traditional & 21st century skills drive our academics.Rigorous Phonics, Reading, Writing and Math foundation for primary grades
- “One-to-One” Middle School Chromebook program
- STEM Education: Science La, Project Based Learning, Advance Mathematics
- Strong Liberal Arts – High School Prep
- School Resources include library, technology lab, gym, music, art and resource room.
Vibrant Faith Foundation
Built on a foundation of strong academics rooted in faith, Mother of God School prepares students to bear the Light of Christ in the world.
- Atmosphere of love and respect
- Catholic Faith integration
- Religious instruction
- Weekly Mass
- Sacramental Preparation
The MOGS Pre-K program has vast resources making it the very best choice for your child.
- Largest Catholic Pre-K Program in the area
- Full-time / Part-time / Year-Round options
- 18 acre campus with playground, gymnasium, library and more.
- On-site before and after care program beginning at 6:30am and ending at 6:00pm.
- Primary school resources enhance the Pre-K experience with older student buddies.
- Excellent Kindergarten prep curriculum focuses on: Personal and Social development, language and literacy, mathematical and scientific thinking, social studies, the Arts and physical development.